Chocolate Biscuit Cake – 3 Ingredient Eggless No Oven Bake Recipe
Everyone loves chocolate biscuit cake, and it’s so simple to make! All you need is just three simple ingredients to make this. This decadent Chocolate Biscuit Cake is made with biscuits, milk and eno. This is one of the easiest chocolate cakes that can be made in a jiffy. Treat your kids to this delicious Chocolate Biscuit Cake on their special day. They won’t stop praising you. Let’s begin!Prep Time15 minsCook Time40 minsTotal Time55 minsServings: 1 cake
- 240 gms Bourbon Biscuit 2 packets
- 1 packet Eno 1 tsp
- 1 cup Water / Milk
- Water as required, for steaming the cake
- 1 tsp oil for greasing the cake tin
- Nuts / Choco Chips optional, for garnish
In a large cooker, pour water and place a wire stand or a ring cutter or anything that will elevate the height. Cover and allow the water to come to a boil for about 10 minutes. In a mixer jar add the bourbon biscuit and blend to make a fine powder. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
In a mixer jar add the bourbon biscuit and blend to make a fine powder. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Grease the 5 inch round cake tin with oil, set asides
Pour half cup of milk and stir, add the remaining milk. The cake batter is ready.
Add eno powder to the batter, and stir in one direction only.
Pour this batter into the cake tin and garnish with chopped nuts, if you like.
Place the cake tin on the stand and then close the cooker. Steam the cake over low heat for 25 minutes
Remove the cake and allow the cake to cool down completely.
Once cooled using a knife clear the edges and transfer the cake on a serving plate.
Slice and serve the super soft and moist cake immediately.
- For this recipe, you can use about 200 -300 gms of biscuits.
- You can use baking powder or soda instead of eno, but you will have to also use some lemon juice or vinegar along with that.
- You can also bake the cake in the oven in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- If you find cracks in the cake then that means your flame was high.