Red wine 120 ml
Triple Sec 15 ml
Seasonal fruits as required
- Cut up the seasonal fruits into thin slices or wedges. Leave the peels on.
- Transfer the cut fruit to a pitcher.
- Uncork the Red Wine and pour it over the fruit.
- Measure the Cognac and pour it into the pitcher as well.
- Measure and pour triple sec into the pitcher.
- Stir the Red Wine, Cognac, Triple Sec and fruit together.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight. Sangria gets softer, sweeter, and much more delicious overnight in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, top off the Sangria with sparkling water.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Taste and add more if desired. Scoop a few pieces of fruit into each glass when serving.
Witch’s Spell (Blue cocktail)
Vodka 45 ml
Blue curacao 15 ml
Lemon juice 5 ml
Orange juice 5 ml
Orange Spiral for garnish
- Measure and pour Vodka into the cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour Blue Curacao into the cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour Lemon Juice into the cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour Orange Juice into the cocktail shaker.
- Mix the Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemon Juice and Orange Juice together.
- Garnish the top off the Witch’s Spell glass with orange Spiral.