Silvan, the pioneers of sensible home automation products and solutions in India, has launched the new series of retrofit wireless control modules – SIRUS, SIREL, SANSA and LUMOS LITE. The new products are aimed at making Smart yet Simple IoT enabled homes for convenience, security and controls of electrical fittings & fixture. The products are Made in India and specifically customised for Indian homes and scenarios.
In its latest series of innovations, Silvan has also integrated voice command interface through Amazon Echo, which means that you can now talk to your home by giving a command using the wake word “Alexa” to do certain things within your house. Silvan believes that this has potential to extend the reach of home automation to a wider mass as voice control is more intuitive than app control and since Amazon Echo is the next big thing in Home Automation. Silvan is also working towards an ‘app-less’ strategy to enable maximum functions without the need to use an app.
Silvan Innovation Labs has also partnered with Samarth, a service provider for senior citizens, to provide elderly care solutions. Silvan will be providing high-tech support to ensure safety and security of the senior citizens.
- SIRUS is a wireless retrofit Air Conditioner (AC) control module that enables convenient and easy use of your AC from anywhere. This product makes your AC a true IoT device.
- SIREL is a wireless retrofit programmable relay control module that can help regulate curtain motors, gate control, wired and wireless digital locks, hooter, sprinkler systems, etc.
- SANSA is a stylish smart wireless smart switch that can act as a programmable scene controller, or can drive loads like lights and fans directly. The product has the option of Infrared remote control, and can fit into a 2-modular electric box. SANSA connects to CUBO using your home Wi-Fi network.
- LUMOS LITE is a two-channel wireless light control module which can be installed behind the switches in standard electrical modular boxes.
Silvan’s existing product & solutions:
- CBELL is a new age Wi- Fi video door bell system which allows you to view and monitor your home main door that allows you to receive your visitors and talk to them through your smart devices.
- SECURE – State-of-the-art truly Wireless home security system through which you can control and monitor the security of your home from anywhere, anytime.
- zPLY – An Innovative Digital Music Zoning System that streams and plays centrally-stored music anywhere within the home.
- LUMOS – LUMOS enables you to control your lights and fans either through an App or through conventional switches. Its unique architecture enables a completely fault-tolerant system.
- CUBO is a sleek CFY (Customized for You) home automation hub. When used along with companion devices like LUMOS, it enables control of your lights, fans etc. within your home using your smart devices from anywhere in the world.
Silvan is an established name in the B2B sector of home automation and energy management solutions, and has worked with real-estate industry leaders such as Sobha, Brigade, Total Environment, Tata Housing Lodha, Peninsula Group, NCC, Nambiar Builders amongst several others. The mass industry exposure has had a huge impact in influencing Silvan’s approach to consumer-centric products – simplicity.
ABOUT SILVAN INNOVATION LABS
Silvan Innovation Labs Private Limited is one of the fastest growing companies in India in the builder driven home automation space; it has also launched its consumer products for retrofit homes. Silvan’s founding team comprises veterans from the electronics industry in India with several decades of senior leadership experience in India and abroad. With a strong team of 80 people, Silvan has developed products which are orchestrated specifically for the Indian lifestyle and has quickly made a name as one the most trusted companies in this domain with leading developers adopting its solutions as a default specification in their properties. Silvan was recognized as Red Herring’s Top 100 Asian Companies in 2011 and is a R&D Center recognized and funded by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Others investors in Silvan include The Chennai Angels and Infuse Ventures. For more information, please access www.silvan.co.in.