After the success of Initial Sports Rehab convention, the 2nd chapter of ‘Sports Rehab’- A Sports Convention scheduled to be held on January 18th, 2017, 10 AMonwards at Thyagaraj Stadium, New Delhi.
Sports Rehab is a one of its kind sports convention, which aims to focus on the various important aspects and issues in the sports industry which are left untouched and try to create a bridge between the existing scenario and required necessary solutions to improve the current state of the sports sector in terms of opportunities, facilities, and infrastructure and so on. This activity will be done at regular interval of times in various cities across India.
Sports Rehab aims to foster sports globally through mentoring, networking, education, incubating, and funding with the help of its association with TSL. Sports Rehab is the only platform connecting all Sports Fanatics -anyone and everyone connected to sports for their love for sports in order to promote every sport and focus on a healthy lifestyle by playing and keeping fit. Moreover, it aims to hold activities which will help all those who have the passion for sports in any form to connect, network, recreate, write and share their experiences.
Sports Rehab is providing a public forum platform to sports persons from different sports and fitness fraternity and the common people who are connected to sports and who want to be part of the sports field.
The one day event will include discussion by esteemed panellists on the following topics:
The theme of the convention is based on the following topics:
Session 1: Decline of Sports Journalism- Cricket above all other sports
Session 2: Roles of the National Federation in producing sports persons of excellence
Session 3: Development & Infrastructure of Sports at Grass Root Levels
Session 4: Sponsorship Woes in Sports Sector
Panelists/ Speakers: Confirmed (Alphabetically)
- Deepak Sharma, Vice Chairman, India Samvad
- Dr. Gurdeep Singh- Joint Secretary (Sports), Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Dr. Saini, Director, Delhi Public School Society (DPS)
- Mrs. Kulvinder Kaur, Principal, Guru Harkishan Public School (GHPS), Tilak Nagar
- PK Muralidharan Raja,President, Indian Boxing Council
- Rajpal Singh,Director, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry(FICCI)
- Sanjay Gupta, Chairman, Ramagaya School
- Shri V. D. Narayan General Secretary, Delhi Carrom Association & LIC
- Sunil Raina, Business Head, Xolo
- Vijay Kumar, Sports Editor, Deshbandhu
- Vikrant Gupta, Sports Editor, TV Today Network, Aaj Tak
- Vimal Kumar,Author & Sports Editor at IBN7(Network18)
- Vineet Malhotra- Executive Editor Digital & Sports, Prime Time Debate show host News World
- VK Mahendru, Group General Manager ,Vigilance (ONGC)
Panelists/ Speakers: In Talks With (Alphabetically)
- Hon’ble Sports Minister Mr. Vijay Goel as Chief Guest
- Bharat Singh Chauhan, President of Delhi Chess Association, CEO of the All India Chess Federation (AICF)
- D.R Choudhary, Secretary General, Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI)
- Kartik Sharma, India News & News X Owner
- Pradeep Singh, Sports Head, ONGC
Follow Sportsrehab on: